Boat Policies / F.A.Q -
- Where do we meet?
The address of the boat is – 92 Sheridan Sq, Brigantine NJ 08203. Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your scheduled departure.
- How do we pay?
Payment is required before departing from the dock. Cash is best for us, although we can take a credit card payment with a 4% fee.
- What do we bring?
We supply all the fishing rods/reels/bait/tackle & ice, therefore all you need to bring is drinks / food to get you through the time on the water. Although sunglasses, sunscreen, bug spray, foul weather gear (if necessary) are recommended.
- How many people are allowed?
Up to 6 people when fishing the bay, and up to 4 people when fishing the ocean.
- Booking Trips: A deposit is required to book a private charter. Payment in full is required before departing from the dock, cash is best, although we can take card with a 4% fee.
- Liquor and illegal drugs are not permitted.
- Beer is permitted in moderation. If a member of the charter becomes intoxicated, as determined by the captain, after departure, the trip will be cancelled and we will return to the dock with no refund to the charter.
- If planning on bringing a cooler for your drinks/food please try to consolidate with the rest of your party.
- Dress appropriately. Sunglasses, sunscreen, bug spray, foul weather gear (if necessary) are recommended.